All athletes will have their temperature checked each athlete each day before entering the facility. No athlete may participate in the event if they have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (100.4 degrees or higher) or chills
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
All athletes must wear a face mask when inside facility at all times.
TEAM AND COACH PRECAUTIONS
- Coaches are encouraged to get tested for Covid-19 prior to participating in the tournament.
- Coaches who have any of the symptoms listed above may not coach for the duration of the event.
- Coaches must wear face masks at all times while in the facility.
- Coaches should have athletes dress/stretch off site and plan to arrive at venues 20 minutes before game time. Coaches may not hold team meetings or otherwise congregate players inside venues.
- Drinking fountains will be disabled. Teams must provide their own bottled drinking water.
Coaches are instructed to immediately remove their teams and parent group after the conclusion of their last game of the day.
- Maximum of 20 weekend passes will be available for purchase prior to the event.
- Tournament passes must be purchased in advance.
- Preordered passes will be available for pick up at will-call
- Daily passes will be available for purchase for $15/day.
- If wristbands are used, the bearer is responsible for attaching and displaying it.
- Forty (40) chairs will be placed courtside for spectators. Spectators are asked not to move the positioning of chairs. All members of each team will be required to sit separately from the opposing team.
- Any spectator with any of the symptoms listed above may not enter.
- Spectators are required to supply and wear a face mask at all times inside venues. Masks will be available onsite for purchase to anyone who may need an additional mask.
- We are advising anyone over the age of 65; anyone (of any age) with an underlying health condition or a compromised immune system; or anyone who has any specific concerns about COVID-19 exposure to not attend.
STAFF AND OFFICIALS
- All staff and officials will be tested for Covid-19 on Friday prior to the event.
- All staff are required to wear a face mask while on duty.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all staff locations, and areas of staff and attendee interaction will be routinely sanitized.